'5-axis simultaneous milling, directly from a
3D model? You've come to the right place -
for prototypes, short production runs or for
Harry Konrad, Technology Project Planning
Much is relative - Apelt precision is absolute.
When we here at Apelt talk of absolute precision, then we mean a level of accuracy that many only know about in theory. Our most commonly used measuring unit is the micron – our processes and procedures are designed around that, and we are very much at home in this métier. People wanting absolute precision come to Apelt.
Aerospace components, manufactured using 5-axis simultaneous technology
Insights into our work – milled parts
Machine installation in milling shop
- Vertical machining center with 5 axes, working range 500 x 300 x 200 mm
- Machining center with 5 axes, pivot-mounted milling head and pallet changer, working range 600 x 400 x 400 mm, 60 tools
- Vertical machining center with 5 axes, working range 600 x 600 x 500 mm with handling system
- Horizontal machining center with 4 axes and pallet changer, working range 560 x 660 x 560 mm
- Vertical machining centers with pallet changer, working range of 500 x 250 x 300 mm