'Whether turning long or short parts,
everything we do revolves around quality.'
Uwe Weisser, Production Manager
When precision is not relative.
Not every turned part is the same. Anyone who views precision in relative terms can try out many things. Whenever absolute precision is required, all roads lead to Apelt. Our digital processes, from drawing board to turning shop, are designed around absolute precision.
Examples from our component range
Insights into our work – turned parts
Machine installation, turning shop
- CNC bar turning centers with counter-spindle for complete machining in a multi-axis version with 36, 42, 50 and 65 mm spindle apertures
- CNC bar turning center with counter-spindle in multi-axis version, 3 tool turrets, 65 mm spindle aperture
- CNC universal turning machines with counter-spindle, C and Y axis up to 65 mm spindle aperture
- CNC universal turning machines with up to approx. 120 mm turning diameter, 350 mm tip width and 50 mm spindle aperture
- CNC ultra-precision turning machines for precision turning and hard turning
- CNC turning machine with counter-spindle and long-turning option Ø 25 mm